Sunday, September 20, 2009

stealing titles: Gear-up for Dr. Samuelson

Yes Aaron I'm stealing your title. Thank you to all those who helped out Wednesday with the Gear-up program we really appreciate your contribution. The kids seemed to really enjoy themselves, they got to isolate their DNA which is a pretty fun lab if you've never done it before, so hopefully this points them in the direction of career in medicine or science.

I unfortunately missed Dr. Samuelson's lecture so if you went please leave a comment of something you liked, learned, or anything I would really appreciate it.

And a big thanks to all those who helped with the highway clean-up Saturday, our section of I-84 is looking sweet, though I don't remember there being that many deer parts last time we cleaned it up, but what are you going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment